Registering for Academic Accommodation Support

Follow these steps to register for services and accommodations with Accessible Education:

  1. Complete our online registration form.
  2. Provide supporting documentation that verifies your disability. Find information about registration here.
  3. After we have reviewed your Primary Documentation for Registration you will be invited to attend an Intake & Onboarding appointment.
  4. Meet with your Accessible Education Counsellor to discuss your eligibility for accommodations during your Western career.

If you are an undergraduate or graduate student at Main Campus, or at Brescia or Huron University Colleges, contact our office to arrange your accommodations: 519-661-2147 or

If you are a student at King’s University College, please contact the team located at King's: 519-433-3491 (ext. 7800) or